fabistiefen.blogspot.com

Hobby blog? Travel blog? ...I guess this is a lifetime blog. Born in Berlin, living on the Canary Islands, traveled and worked in Canada and now studying in Amsterdam. Where am I ending up? I don´t know...

domingo, 1 de junio de 2014

Another sunny day

        Sunny Sunday in SF... You can probably imagine how busy it gets in the by tourists crowded places of the city. My day started with an ice cream sundae at the Ghirardelli Square. After that I took the Cable Car to Union Square from where I went all the way along Embarcadero to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. Insane. Lots of artists on the street making music, painting or acting and people selling handcrafted goods and paintings. I took it easy by letting myself enough time to enjoy each and every single one of them. My last stop was a visit to the O'Brien battleship from the WWII, very impressive.
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario