fabistiefen.blogspot.com

Hobby blog? Travel blog? ...I guess this is a lifetime blog. Born in Berlin, living on the Canary Islands, traveled and worked in Canada and now studying in Amsterdam. Where am I ending up? I don´t know...

lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

My First Day at the Fairmont

     Today was my first day of orientation, there are too many words that try to describe what happened today, too much information at one time, but excitement, a lot of excitement to be part of this! This is huge and it will get bigger within the next month. A lot of information to get processed tomorrow (day off) to get ready and start on Wednesday, at 6am, yes it will be tough, tough and challenging, but challenges are there to get over them, actually it won't be that difficult since my leader is from Mexico! ;) let's see how my first three month as Deli Attendant at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise work!









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario